Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/02 05:47:07 UTC

Re: [NOTICE] ECharts Issues need to be fixed ASAP, from my shepherd perspective

This raises a question for me, if you are finding it hard to increase
contributors, could this be related to using Chinese? I would hypothesise
that using English for all things would make it harder for some Chinese
speakers to contribute, but much easier for people who don't speak Chinese
to get involved with the project.
Just my 2c
Danny

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, these are interesting data points.
D.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org>.

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.