Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Billy Liu <bi...@apache.org> on 2018/04/09 14:58:41 UTC

[ECO] Redash Kylin Plugin

Hello Kylin user,

Found one interesting project on Github from the Strikingly contribution.
https://github.com/strikingly/redash-kylin.

The description from project readme:
"At Strikingly we are using Apache Kylin as our BI solution to have
insight about multiple data sources. We are also using Redash, an
excellent open source dashboard service for drawing chart and
generating report.

So we made this plugin to let redash connect to Kylin without
configuring any JDBC connections. After installed, you should be able
to execute SQL query, test connections and list schemas upon a Kylin
data source."

Thanks for this contribution.

With Warm regards

Billy Liu