Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org> on 2001/07/24 04:20:51 UTC

TDK Sample App change

Hi,

We keep getting people not running the 'init' target. How about we
add something so that all you have type is 'ant', the default target
will be 'compile' but it will check to make sure the 'init' target
has been run. Does this seem reasonable, I think this should get
rid of the problem where people aren't running the initialization
target.

--

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: TDK Sample App change

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@apache.org>.
On 7/24/01 9:11 AM, "Kurt Schrader" <ks...@engin.umich.edu> wrote:

> On Monday, July 23, 2001, at 10:20 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> We keep getting people not running the 'init' target. How about we
>> add something so that all you have type is 'ant', the default target
>> will be 'compile' but it will check to make sure the 'init' target
>> has been run. Does this seem reasonable, I think this should get
>> rid of the problem where people aren't running the initialization
>> target.
>
> It seems as though the TDKs used to have a file in their build
> directory called "first.build" that was checked by ant and then
> deleted in order to do just that.  What ever happened to that idea?

This was for torque.

Re: TDK Sample App change

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@engin.umich.edu>.