Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Priya Soparkar <pr...@yahoo.com> on 2004/06/02 10:54:27 UTC

Apache Avalon Logkit configuration

Hi,

I am trying to configure Avalon Logkit in JMeter for logging the messages first into an xml file and then eventually to database.

I found the Avalon Logkit  configuration in Jmeter.properties file as

# Predefined formats in the JMeter LoggingManager:
log_format_type=default

#Logging levels for the logging categories in JMeter.

log_level.jmeter=INFO
log_level.jmeter.junit=DEBUG
log_level.jmeter.engine=WARN

etc...

# Combined log file (for jmeter and jorphan)
log_file=jmeter.log

log_config=logkit.xml

Can someone tell me what all needs to be configured in logkit.xml file ?

Also pl correct me if i am missing some configuration in JMeter.properties file.

Also is there some configuration available for logging the messages generated by Logkit into database(like presently it supports only xml and CSV) ?

Thanks and Regards

Priya