Posted to jaxme-dev@ws.apache.org by Matt Magoffin <sp...@msqr.us> on 2004/08/06 09:26:57 UTC

global binding javaType causes NullPointerException in XJC

When I add the following to my shema, XJC generates a NullPointerException:

<annotation>
  <appinfo>
    <jaxb:globalBindings>
      <jaxb:javaType name="java.lang.Integer" xmlType="xs:int"/>
    </jaxb:globalBindings>
  </appinfo>
</annotation>

Or, trying to be more specific:

<annotation>
  <appinfo>
    <jaxb:globalBindings>
      <jaxb:javaType name="java.lang.Integer"
        xmlType="xs:int"
        parseMethod="java.lang.Integer.valueOf"
        printMethod="java.lang.Integer.toString"/>
    </jaxb:globalBindings>
  </appinfo>
</annotation>

JaxMe2 generates a NullPointerException (in both cases).

-- m@

Re: global binding javaType causes NullPointerException in XJC

Posted by Jochen Wiedmann <jo...@freenet.de>.
Matt Magoffin wrote:

>When I add the following to my shema, XJC generates a NullPointerException:

Please be so kind and file a bug report in Jira.

Regards,

Jochen