Posted to users@maven.apache.org by De...@emc.com on 2003/02/19 16:46:14 UTC

Who retrieves dependencies from remote to local repo?

Hello,

Can anyone tell me which plugin or which jelly script is responsible for
retrieving missing dependencies from the remote to the local repository?

Ringo

Re: Who retrieves dependencies from remote to local repo?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Wed, 2003-02-19 at 10:46, DeSmet_Ringo@emc.com wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can anyone tell me which plugin or which jelly script is responsible for
> retrieving missing dependencies from the remote to the local repository?

Neither, it's part of Maven's core.

> Ringo

jvz.

Jason van Zyl