Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Arundhati Bhende <ar...@prudential.com> on 2020/12/27 15:23:33 UTC

Correction needed in Documentation for Camel Source Connector

Hi,

I do not know if this is the correct list for this, but I wanted to bring it to notice of the team that maintains the documentation.

In the page –      “camel-aws-s3-kafka-connector source configuration”     at     the link   https://camel.apache.org/camel-kafka-connector/latest/connectors/camel-aws-s3-kafka-source-connector.html   the wording at the bottom needs to be changed ( Seems to be incorrect copy /paste from Sink connector )

Below is the documentation where the word sink needs to be replaced with source

The camel-aws-s3 sink connector supports 1 converters out of the box, which are listed below.
org.apache.camel.kafkaconnector.awss3.converters.S3ObjectConverter

The camel-aws-s3 sink connector supports 1 transforms out of the box, which are listed below.
org.apache.camel.kafkaconnector.awss3.transformers.S3ObjectTransforms

The camel-aws-s3 sink connector has no aggregation strategies out of the box.

Thank you

Re: Correction needed in Documentation for Camel Source Connector

Posted by Arundhati Bhende <ar...@prudential.com>.
Thanks.  I subscribed to that thread, so I should get any updates to it,  Let me know, if you need me to provide any other information.

On 1/4/21, 9:37 AM, "Andrea Cosentino" <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

    I created this one
    https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fapache%2Fcamel-kafka-connector%2Fissues%2F822&amp;data=04%7C01%7Carundhati.bhende%40prudential.com%7Cc236ba08ba744eb2471c08d8b0be322b%7Cd8fde2f5939242608a030ad01f4746e9%7C0%7C0%7C637453678366921507%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&amp;sdata=fIrqZtIrwrlMpZVC6tbIjTpH%2BX93xGa97L1opofnQoU%3D&amp;reserved=0

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@gmail.com>.
I created this one
https://github.com/apache/camel-kafka-connector/issues/822

Posted by Arundhati Bhende <ar...@prudential.com>.