Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org> on 2018/02/16 03:02:02 UTC

wiki access

Can someone with admin rights provide me with access to the wiki please?
user name:jeb

Thanks
- Jason

Re: wiki access

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Fri, 2018-02-16 at 13:26 -0500, Jason E Bailey wrote:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Managing+permission
> s+on+your+project%27s+Confluence+Space
>
> Referenced back to Admins for the Sling wiki.

I've granted your user permissions on the wiki. Guess I've learned
something new today :-)

Robert

Re: wiki access

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.

Re: wiki access

Posted by Jason E Bailey <je...@apache.org>.

Re: wiki access

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Yes, I can confirm that in the past the individual users have been given access (not based on group memberships). If this is no longer accurate we need to fix https://sling.apache.org/documentation.html#the-public-wiki <https://sling.apache.org/documentation.html#the-public-wiki> as well.
Konrad

RE: wiki access

Re: wiki access

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.