Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net> on 2007/07/27 07:26:16 UTC

Re: Wicket in Action now available through Manning Early Access Program

Congratulations, guys!

I very much look forward to reading this book.

Cheers,
David

Posted by Gwyn Evans <gw...@gmail.com>.
On Friday, July 27, 2007, 7:02:30 AM, Eelco <ee...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/26/07, David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net> wrote:
>>
>> I've already downloaded the MEAP (and purchased the book in advance,
>> BTW).
>>
>> Maybe this will be the first and only time in my life that I'm the very
>> first to purchase a book. Wow, I'm so excited.

> We are too; our first book sales!

Can you see how many are sold at any particular time?

/Gwyn

Re: Wicket in Action now available through Manning Early Access Program

Posted by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com>.
On 7/26/07, David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net> wrote:

> I've already downloaded the MEAP (and purchased the book in advance,
> BTW).
>
> Maybe this will be the first and only time in my life that I'm the very
> first to purchase a book. Wow, I'm so excited.

We are too; our first book sales!

> Anyway, where do I send comments / corrections?

http://www.manning-sandbox.com/forum.jspa?forumID=328

Thanks!

Eelco

Re: Wicket in Action now available through Manning Early Access Program

Posted by David Leangen <wi...@leangen.net>.