Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Ji...@WellsFargo.COM on 2002/12/20 03:36:26 UTC

Support for C++ namespaces

Hello

I noted on the http://xml.apache.org/xerces-c/releases_plan.html page that
support for C++ namespaces is completed in Novemeber this year.
Is this source and release in any of the nightly builds ? I could not locate
that.

Thanks and regards

Jitu Kamat

Re: Support for C++ namespaces

Posted by David N Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM <da...@us.ibm.com>.

The nightly builds have had C++ namespace support for a while now.  Just
download one of the nightly builds and, if your compiler supports
namespaces, the support will be there..

Dave

                      Jitendra.Kamat@Wel
                      lsFargo.COM                To:      xerces-c-dev@xml.apache.org
                                                 cc:      Dongwei.Liao@WellsFargo.COM, joglekyo@WellsFargo.COM, (bcc: David N
                      12/19/2002 06:36           Bertoni/Cambridge/IBM)
                      PM                         Subject: Support for C++ namespaces
                      Please respond to
                      xerces-c-dev