Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 望哥 <ge...@gmail.com> on 2020/03/06 08:04:37 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.4.0 RC1

Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

 This is a call for vote to release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 version v1.4.0
RC1.

 The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/dubbo-go-hessian2/v1.4.0-rc1/
 Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go-hessian2/tree/1.4
 Hash for the release tag: 4c31e88c35afe84c0321d9f12f036e6d3c8962d0
 Release Notes:
https://github.com/apache/dubbo-go-hessian2/blob/1.4/CHANGE.md
 The artifacts have been signed with Key :7DB68550D366E4C0, which can be
found in the keys file:
 https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/dubbo/KEYS

 The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

 Please vote accordingly:
 [ ] +1 approve
 [ ] +0 no opinion
 [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

 Thanks,
 The Apache Dubbo-go Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.4.0 RC1

Posted by stocks alex <al...@apache.org>.
+1 approve

I have checked:

+ signatures and hashes;
+ all sources have apache license v2 header;
+ NOTICE;
+ all unit tests runs;

Some problems need to be fixed:

1 the import block of java_exception_test.go should be splitted;
2 pls add remark for Response and EnsureResponse in response.go;

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.4.0 RC1

Posted by wongoo <wo...@apache.org>.
Hello Dubbo/Dubbogo Community,

The release dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.4.0 RC1 vote finished, We’ve received 3 +1
(binding) votes.

+1 binding, Stocks Alex
+1 binding, Ian Luo
+1 binding, Jun Liu

The vote and result thread:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r8070f3b00984888069dd4ddad1bbc424cde51ea68b6ff0520e609e18%40%3Cdev.dubbo.apache.org%3E

The vote passed. Thanks all.
I will proceed with the formal release later.

Best regards,

The Apache Dubbogo Team

Wongoo

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache dubbo-go-hessian2 v1.4.0 RC1

Posted by Jun Liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.