Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brian Hickey <bh...@r-effects.com> on 2002/10/21 15:01:44 UTC

Re: Last for words with forwarding can someone please help me out here

Much information missing here. Which version of Struts? What does the code
look like?

Scoping manipulates what the page sees, not what the form bean contains.
That makes it interesting that you can change form bean contents by managing
scope.

If you have time, please give more info.

Thanks.