Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Putra <dp...@new.co.za> on 2009/12/16 21:28:15 UTC

XML Data as method parameter

Hi

One of the methods of the third party web service I have to connect to takes a string which consists of xml tags like
"<Providers><Provider ProviderCode = "AG"/><Provider ProviderCode = "ALT"/></Providers>"

My problem is that CXF escapes/transforms the angle brackets <> into &gt; and &lt; which is rejected by that web service.

How can I switch the escaping off?

Any help is very much appreciated.

Best regards
Daniel Putra

Re: XML Data as method parameter

Posted by vickatvuuch <vl...@gmail.com>.
It must escape as it needs to send xml inside xml soap envelope..
When you send request over it would be encoded, when you get
the data in your port as a string it should come decoded back.