Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com> on 2020/11/17 09:50:58 UTC

Master build on CI

I kicked off a run of this last night:
https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Tomee/job/master/10/ - which completed (it
was hanging before), with 38 test failures, looking to be OWB related. The
tests I've looked at so far locally pass ok - I'm wondering if this is
specific to Jenkins, or timing related (as the build went past midnight,
and so old snapshots may be picked up.

Kicked off another full build on Jenkins, and also a full build locally
(which take about half the time of the CI). I'll report back.

Jon

Re: Master build on CI

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Thanks Jon.
Good job
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: Master build on CI

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi Cesar,

Thanks for the heads up and the details.
It looks good. I have reviewed the 2 PRs and approved them. Feel free to
merge.

Re: Master build on CI

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jean-Louis