Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/27 12:45:29 UTC

[OT] Writing JUnit test cases in Groovy with Maven

Hi,

I found that it is not really easy to write JUnit test cases for classes
with complex API (e.g. LDAP ACL). I thought about writing test cases in
Groovy. This article shows how you can do this with Maven:

http://www-128.ibm.com/developerworks/java/library/j-pg11094/#N1022D

And there's an Groovy Eclipse plugin:

http://groovy.codehaus.org/Eclipse+Plugin

HTH,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [OT] Writing JUnit test cases in Groovy with Maven

Posted by Donald <fl...@gmail.com>.
The plugin of Groovy for eclipse seem not very mature,many features of
a mature  IDE are not supported.