Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ariel <is...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/15 18:43:24 UTC

How to get search results taking into account ortographies errors ???

Hi every body I am working with apache solr and django with spanish
documents and I would want when a user make a search and forget to accent
the words the search results show both posibilities: the results without the
accent an the results with the accent.

would you help me please ???
Regards
Ariel

Re: How to get search results taking into account ortographies errors ???

Posted by Robert Muir <rc...@gmail.com>.
I think you want to look at using solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/AnalyzersTokenizersTokenFilters#solr.ASCIIFoldingFilterFactory

--
Robert Muir
rcmuir@gmail.com