Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Rodrigo Ruiz <rr...@gridsystems.com> on 2005/09/02 10:52:15 UTC

WS-* support in Axis-C

Hi all,

Are there any projects about implementing any of the WS-* specifications
for Axis-C?

I am basically interested in the specs of related to Globus Toolkit 4
services: WS-Addressing, WS-Security, WSRF and WSN.

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo Ruiz

Re: WS-* support in Axis-C

Posted by John Hawkins <HA...@uk.ibm.com>.
There are no plans today to do this work within the project itself but
others were looking into creating seperate projects that could such. We
are concentrating on producing the client and server such that they are
stable and have complete coverage of the various base SOAP and HTTP specs.