Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Kai Schaetzl <ma...@conactive.com> on 2004/09/25 22:34:03 UTC

Re: [sa-list] DSPAM-plugin for SpamAssassin 3.* ?

Juhapekka Tolvanen wrote on Thu, 23 Sep 2004 00:41:42 +0300:

> I just want to
> know, how much faster SpamAssassin will be, if its Bayesian engine is
> replaced with something else,

Not much. You are completely missing the point. If you want to have
something faster and less ressource hungry (that's much more of an issue
with SA than the "slowness") you have to code it COMPLETELY in C. I
suggest you start tomorrow.

> And I can hear it myself, when
> hard disks make awful noise of swapping.

Amen.

Sorry, but I find your attitude quite unpleasant.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany