Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ilon Sjögren <il...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/11 19:44:27 UTC

Axis2 generates (faulty?) WSDL that are unable to generate java from.

Hello.

I got a problem where my Axis2 (1.3) server is generating wsdl files for
services that i cant use to generate clients for the same services.

I use eclipse for development, and eclipse do complain on the WSDL-files as
well.
Here is the output for http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Version?wsdl
http://pastebin.com/f12734e55
And here is the output for '/home/ilon/tomcat/axis2-1.3/bin/./wsdl2java.sh
-uri version.wsdl -d adb -s'
http://pastebin.com/f129de119

I'm getting similar problems when trying to generate WSDL for my own
services.

If i could get a hint of where to search for answers in this matter i would
be very happy.

Ilon Sjögren.

--
vuln.se