Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Raghuveer.V" <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2009/08/21 15:40:11 UTC

Migrating struts2 - Could not find property errors

I use following jars in my struts2 application.
It is found following errors were shown in server console, Any other jar
files missing?

commons-fileupload-1.2.1

commons-io-1.3.2

commons-logging-1.1

freemarker-2.3.13

junit-3.8.1

ognl-2.6.11

spring-test-2.5.6

struts2-core-2.1.6

xwork-2.1.2

WARNING: Could not find property [actionErrors]

Aug 21, 2009 4:40:09 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [templateDir]

Aug 21, 2009 4:44:53 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [theme]

Aug 21, 2009 4:44:53 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [theme]

Aug 21, 2009 4:44:53 PM
com.opensymphony.xwork2.util.logging.commons.CommonsLogg

er warn

WARNING: Could not find property [struts.actionMapping]

Re: Migrating struts2 - Could not find property errors

Posted by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca>.
Read the following link:

http://cwiki.apache.org/S2WIKI/troubleshooting-guide-migrating-from-struts-20x-to-21x.html