Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/09 13:01:26 UTC

Re: CXF work with mutual auth

Hi
Please ask such questions on the users list,
FYI, on the client side you can experiment with JAX-RS 2.0 Client API or
configure CXF HttpConduit directly, see HttpConduit info:
http://cxf.apache.org/docs/client-http-transport-including-ssl-support.html

on the server you can get TlsSessionInfo from the current message like this:

message.get(TLSSessionInfo.class)

as far as I recall HttpServletRequest also may have some standard
attributes set

Sergey