Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Felipe Augusto <fl...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/16 16:08:19 UTC

Tomcat 7 - read timed out

Hi all,

Recently, I created a Web Service with JAX-WS on Tomcat. My application is
able to send big (up to 10MB) files to the server. Unfortunately, when I
send these big files, I get a java read timed out error. Is it a Tomcat
problem? Could someone help me to fix it?

Thank you.

Re: Tomcat 7 - read timed out

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 16/02/2015 15:08, Felipe Augusto wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Recently, I created a Web Service with JAX-WS on Tomcat. My application is
> able to send big (up to 10MB) files to the server. Unfortunately, when I
> send these big files, I get a java read timed out error.

Server or client side? Relevant configuration information? Stack trace?

> Is it a Tomcat problem?

Probably not.

> Could someone help me to fix it?

Probably, but you'll get to the answer a lot faster if you read this first:

Mark