Posted to users@camel.apache.org by nanotech <ra...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/14 21:42:06 UTC

Reading and marshalling messages from IBM MQ / Bindy

Hi,

I have the following use case.

Write a JUnit test( using CamelTestSupport ) to validate the transformation.

1. Send message ( xml ) to IBM MQ
2. Transformation Engine Reads message from queue and drops the transformed
message to another queue.
3. Read the Transformed message (fixed width ) and compare it with POJO
(i.e. using Camel bindy )

I have looked at various examples at this forum and I am able to send
messages ( from File to IBM MQ), from where the transformation Engine picks
up the message and Transforms the message to another format and drops it on
another queue.

Now the question is,
-- How do I read back the message from IBM MQ, ?
-- Do I need to route the message to mock endpoint also, or will the above
scenario work ?

Re: Reading and marshalling messages from IBM MQ / Bindy

Posted by Willem jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you just want to validate the transformed message in unit test, you can replace the endpoint of IBM MQ with the mock endpoint.

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
FuseSource is now part of Red Hat