Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2003/03/25 15:37:23 UTC

RE: what version of commons-discovery is being used in the latest version?

It would be great if anyone could understand how it works and what it does in more than the abstract sense.  I've been hip deep in it for the past few day trying to figure out how to override the TransportClientProperties class.

I guess complex systems (J2EE servers) require complex solutions....
:-(

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development