Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by zh...@gmail.com on 2010/03/05 19:41:50 UTC

Re: Use ProxyUriManager in CajaCssSanitizer (issue223093)

LGTM

The more I read, the more I like the original interface LinkRewriter.
Maybe UriManager should at least implement the LinkRewriter interface?

http://codereview.appspot.com/223093/diff/1001/2002
File
java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/parse/caja/CajaCssSanitizer.java
(right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/223093/diff/1001/2002#newcode152
java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/parse/caja/CajaCssSanitizer.java:152:
rewriteUri(imageRewriter, uri, linkContext));
Maybe put rewrite function in ProxyUriManager that do what rewriteUri
does.

http://codereview.appspot.com/223093/show

Re: Use ProxyUriManager in CajaCssSanitizer (issue223093)

Posted by John Hjelmstad <jo...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Mar 5, 2010 at 10:41 AM, <zh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> LGTM
>
> The more I read, the more I like the original interface LinkRewriter.
> Maybe UriManager should at least implement the LinkRewriter interface?

As perhaps noted elsewhere, UriManager really is LinkRewriter, but provided
better-structured data (Uri in, Uri out), with batching. A single-item
interface could be useful though IMO that's really just a single-List-item
passthrough helper function.

> http://codereview.appspot.com/223093/diff/1001/2002
> File
>

> java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/parse/caja/CajaCssSanitizer.java
> (right):
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/223093/diff/1001/2002#newcode152
>
> java/gadgets/src/main/java/org/apache/shindig/gadgets/parse/caja/CajaCssSanitizer.java:152:
> rewriteUri(imageRewriter, uri, linkContext));
> Maybe put rewrite function in ProxyUriManager that do what rewriteUri
> does.

(same comment as above)