Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by "Joseph L. Casale" <jc...@activenetwerx.com> on 2018/04/07 15:56:28 UTC

Remote IP history variation between tables

I have apache proxying into tomcat on the same server, I notice that
guacamole_connection_history.remote_host shows the actual client
address however guacamole_user_history.remote_host shows localhost
unless connecting to tomcat directly. Is this variation something I can
address in my apache config?

Thanks,
jlc

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 7:48 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale@activenetwerx.com

Sure, that'd be fine.

-Nick

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Apr 7, 2018 at 11:56 AM, Joseph L. Casale <jcasale@activenetwerx.com
> wrote:

> I have apache proxying into tomcat on the same server, I notice that
>
> guacamole_connection_history.remote_host shows the actual client
>
> address however guacamole_user_history.remote_host shows localhost
>
> unless connecting to tomcat directly. Is this variation something I can
>
> address in my apache config?

Sorry for the delayed response - my day job is getting in the way of my
hobby these days.  Kind of a nuisance when that happens :-).