Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Gareth Reakes <ga...@decisionsoft.com> on 2002/04/26 10:37:11 UTC

Re: Getting schema info from DOM Nodes and DocumentAS

Hi yet again,
	OK, after some more research it seems that DocumentAS from the
Abstract Schemas object model may also do what I want. I see Khalad and
PeiYong names by some level 3 stuff. Any ideas when this is planned to be
done. Does it have dependancies? Someone from here (myself or one of my
collegues) may well be able to help.

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Head of Product Development
DecisionSoft Ltd.            http://www.decisionsoft.com