Posted to user@xmlbeans.apache.org by Radu Preotiuc-Pietro <ra...@bea.com> on 2005/04/05 22:38:47 UTC

RE: Could not locate compiled schema resource

Well, it looks like the classloader ought to be able to find the new resources once you redeploy. Basically, we pretty much use ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream() to find .xsbs in the classloader, as you would expect, we don't have any control over what's available when. Your best bet is to check how are classloader built and managed in JBoss.

Radu