Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Frank Niedermann <fb...@gmx.net> on 2001/05/30 16:27:07 UTC

How to change the Tomcat web-root

Hi,

I've just installed Tomcat on my Debian-Server with apt-get install
tomcat. The tomcat-files are now located in /usr/share/tomcat, but
my Apache-WebRoot is in /home/httpd and I want tomcat also there.

How can I change the WebRoot-Directory for Tomcat? I think it's
the "webapps" directory in /tomcat but I'm not sure how to change
this to /home/tomcat/webapps

Thanks for help!

Frank

--

How to set not directy broswing allow

Posted by Jerry Villamizar <jv...@marketnews.com>.
Hi.

    I would like to know how to set tomcat to do not allow the directory
broswing

Thanks in Advance
Jerry