Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Amin <am...@opencloud.net.au> on 2014/12/18 06:36:46 UTC

Upgrade system vm template without upgrading management server

Hello,

We need to upgrade our system vm without updating the Cloud Stack management
server, we are planning to use the latest from shapeblue, our current
environment is as follows:

*         Cloud Stack version 4.3.1, installed on CentOs 6.6

*         Xen Server 6.2 patched till the latest as of 18th of December 2014

*         Three Zones, two advanced and one basic Zone.

Cannot find in the documentation anything related to this step except only
when upgrading to a newer CS version.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks in advance.

RE: Upgrade system vm template without upgrading management server

Posted by Amin <am...@opencloud.net.au>.
Thanks very much abhi

> We need to upgrade our system vm without updating the Cloud Stack
> management server, we are planning to use the latest from shapeblue,
> our current environment is as follows:
>
> *         Cloud Stack version 4.3.1, installed on CentOs 6.6
>
> *         Xen Server 6.2 patched till the latest as of 18th of December 2014
>
> *         Three Zones, two advanced and one basic Zone.
>

> Cannot find in the documentation anything related to this step except
> only when upgrading to a newer CS version.
>

> Can anyone please help?
>

> Thanks in advance.

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is a company incorporated in India and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. Shape Blue Brasil Consultoria Ltda is a company incorporated in Brasil and is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue SA Pty Ltd is a company registered by The Republic of South Africa and is traded under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: Upgrade system vm template without upgrading management server

Posted by Amin <am...@opencloud.net.au>.
Thanks very much abhi

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ab...@shapeblue.com>.

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ab...@shapeblue.com>.