Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by ru...@us.ibm.com on 2000/08/21 15:44:00 UTC

[VOTE] Nominating Jacek Kopecky and Martin Frydl as committers

These two developers at Idoox are currently working on a C++
implementation, and believe that they are a week or so away from having a
first runnable and testable implementation (estimated to be 40%
functional).  I've been encouraging them to consider doing their
development out in the open, and they have agreed.

Once they have the C++ implementation stable, the plans are to converge
their Java implementation with the Apache one.

Existing committers, please indicate your approval by responding with a +1,
starting with mine:

   +1

- Sam Ruby

Re: [VOTE] Nominating Jacek Kopecky and Martin Frydl as committers

Posted by Yusuf Goolamabbas <yu...@outblaze.com>.
What I am really looking forward to is SOAP tutorial on Zvon.org, all
the tutorials at Zvon.org are very nice

/yg

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com

Re: [VOTE] Nominating Jacek Kopecky and Martin Frydl as committers

Posted by Yusuf Goolamabbas <yu...@outblaze.com>.

--
Yusuf Goolamabbas
yusufg@outblaze.com

Re: [VOTE] Nominating Jacek Kopecky and Martin Frydl as committers

Posted by Owen Cliffe <oc...@athens.ac.uk>.
Jacek Kopecky wrote:

>  > Do you know if they will be opening their C++ implementation?
>
> It will be as open as Apache SOAP. Don't worry about that. The sources
> of our Java implementation are going to be available in a matter of
> days now.

I was just wondering because I can't seem to find a non-microsoft C/C++
reference implementation, developmentor seemed to hint at releasing a
C++ implementation on parity with their Perl and Java implementations,
but just hinting.

Owen Cliffe

Re: [VOTE] Nominating Jacek Kopecky and Martin Frydl as committers

Posted by Owen Cliffe <oc...@athens.ac.uk>.

Posted by Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com>.

Posted by Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com>.

Posted by Owen Cliffe <oc...@athens.ac.uk>.