Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by wp...@salmonllc.com on 2008/10/26 00:51:23 UTC

Error on receiving Purchase order

Hi,

I create a purchase order and try to click "Quick Receive Purchase
Order" to receive it.  But I got an exception, if the "Ship if capture
fail" option is turned on in product store.

The exception is "Error trying to begin transaction, could not process
method: The current transaction is marked for rollback, not beginning
a new transaction and aborting current operation; the rollbackOnly was
caused by: Error in Service [captureOrderPayments]: Cannot ship order
because credit card captures were unsuccessful calling service
balanceInventoryItems in receiveInventoryProduct".

I don't see anywhere I can give this purchase an payment method.
Since all my purchase orders will be paid by offline payment, can
anyone please tell me how to solve this ?

William

Re: Error on receiving Purchase order

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
"ship if capture failed "
has to do with SO only.
PO creates an invoice that you then pay.
to clarify, you have no SO this PO is related to?
then I suggest yo open a Jira.

wperng@salmonllc.com sent the following on 10/26/2008 12:48 PM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
This is a bug, please create a jira, describing what you did and the
results, as here and other emails.
if you wish to trouble shoot this an make a patch
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Best+Practices+Guide
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Contributors+Best+Practices
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Coding+Conventions

wperng@salmonllc.com sent the following on 10/27/2008 6:37 AM: