Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Günther, Thorsten <Th...@medocino.de> on 2006/08/28 13:27:36 UTC

Adding tabs to tr:panelTabbed programmatically

Hi!

I have a Collection of beans where each bean should be represented by a tab in a tr:panelTabbed. Beans should be added and removed on user-command and the bean's content should be editable inside the tab.
Is it possible to add / remove tabs at runtime?

Ideal solution would perhaps be something like "headerStamp" and "detailStamp" facets for tr:panelTabbed. But sadly for now it is a bit out of reach for me to implement such.

Thank you,
Thorsten

Re: Adding tabs to tr:panelTabbed programmatically

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello Thorsten,

Yes, it's possible. You need to create your own implementation of MenuModel
and have your navigationPane use that model. The model simply has to always
be in sync with your bean collection. I owuld like to give you a more
complete example, but I'm a bit short on time atm.

Regards,

~ Simon