Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/08 02:12:14 UTC

Re: Mahout build failures

Yes, and I can't figure out how they relate to me. They seem like hudson
melting down. I sent mail to infra in the hopes of a clue, but no one there
seems to pay attention to questions of the state of hudson.

I think it wise to clear our workspaces, but I don't have the necessary
credentials set up at the moment.