Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Todd Eddy <vr...@neo.rr.com> on 2004/02/22 08:49:48 UTC

Building python bindings for viewcvs

I want to get viewcvs up and running, but it can't load the "svn"
module, so I'm assuming the default make doesn't make those for some
reason.  So how can I go and create the python bindings in linux?
Thanks for any help.
--
Todd Eddy
vrillusions@neo.rr.com

Re: Building python bindings for viewcvs

Posted by Erik Huelsmann <e....@gmx.net>.
Look in subversion/bindings/swig it should contain the README and INSTALL
files to help your first steps.

HTH,

Erik.