Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas Vahlas <nv...@instore.gr> on 2005/12/02 15:25:41 UTC

SOAP Request without method name

I have the following problem:

I am developing Web Services using Axis 1.3
I wrote my own WSDL (document/literal) and used the WSDL2Java tool to
generate all (Client and Server) code.
I implemented the *BindingImpl Java class and deployed the Web Service
on Tomcat
I use the generated *Service and *ServiceLocator to access my WebService
from a client
I monitor the SOAP Request and Responses using the tcpmon utility

When running my client, I noticed that some methods were called instead
of others.
After investigations, I ended to the following conclusion: when I call a
method of my Service which has parameters the method name is not
specified in the SOAP request. Only the parameters are transmitted in
the request. As far as I understand, the result is that, the first
method which matches the signature is called.

Can anyone help me solve this ?
Thanks

--
VAHLAS Nicolas