Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by gnr80 <na...@yahoo.com> on 2008/01/02 16:58:51 UTC

RE: JSF Application

Deepak,
I found the issue with the Requests and why the result was always login
screen. The issue is fixed and can login successfully. There are some hidden
fields were written in the Response when the initial request is sent to the
server. These fields were grabbed using Extractor and Javascript is executed
to populate some hidden fileds. I replaced javascript with Functions.
Finally request-response is successful.
Thank you for your help.

Thanks,gnr80