Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by solo1970 <so...@ericsson.com> on 2008/11/26 18:59:49 UTC

Database consumers

When I go in the Repository Scanning section I have the following in the
-Consumers for Invalid Content- section:

Repository Scanning - Consumers of Invalid Content
There are no consumers of invalid content available.

How do I add consumers of invalid contents?????

Could this be the reason why the database does not get updated when I delete
an artifact????

I am using version 1.1.2

Sonia

Re: Database consumers

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@apache.org>.
Hi Sonia,

The consumers which updates the database of deleted artifacts are located in
the Database menu --> Database - Artifact Cleanup Scanning, so the empty
Invalid Content consumers doesn't have any effect on your problem.. I don't
think there is an Invalid Content consumer implementation in Archiva yet.

But if you're interested in creating your own consumer, looking at the
following document could be a good start:
http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.1.3/customising/writing-consumer.html

HTH,
Deng

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 1:59 AM, solo1970
<so...@ericsson.com>wrote:

> When I go in the Repository Scanning section I have the following in the
> -Consumers for Invalid Content- section:
>
> Repository Scanning - Consumers of Invalid Content
> There are no consumers of invalid content available.
>
> How do I add consumers of invalid contents?????
>
> Could this be the reason why the database does not get updated when I
> delete
> an artifact????
>
> I am using version 1.1.2
>

> Sonia

Maria Odea Ching
Software Engineer | Exist Global | 687-4091 | Skype: maria.odea.ching |
www.exist.com | Innovation Delivered