Posted to commits@jackrabbit.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2008/08/21 16:51:39 UTC

[Jackrabbit Wiki] Update of "QuestionsAndAnswers" by tweissin

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Jackrabbit Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by tweissin:
http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/QuestionsAndAnswers

   * poi-3.0.2-FINAL-20080204.jar (See POI project [http://poi.apache.org/])
   * tm-extractors-0.4.jar ([http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/org.textmining/jars/tm-extractors-0.4.jar]])

+ ----
+
+ '''Question:'''
+ I am using Jackrabbit 1.4.5.  I parsed a SQL query using QueryParser.parse() that contains a NOT BETWEEN.  I then used QueryTreeDump to display the query tree.  It shows RelationQueryNodes with >= and <= on the values I passed, as expected for a BETWEEN.  However I would have thought the reverse would have happened since I specified NOT Between.  Is this a bug?
+