Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Rick van der Zwet <ri...@wzoeterwoude.net> on 2006/09/19 16:16:01 UTC

Releases of mod_mbox?

Hi,

Could anyone tell me which version of mod_mbox apache is running over here?
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/

The latest official tag of mod_mbox is 0.2
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_mbox/tags/0.2, but
there are quite a few usefull changes inside trunk ;-)
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_mbox/trunk

So I do believe (but cann't verify) this is the trunk version and not a
release tag.

It might be a good idea to create a new tag then.

Thanks a lot,
/Rick

Re: Releases of mod_mbox?

Posted by Maxime Petazzoni <ma...@bulix.org>.
Hi Rick,

* Rick van der Zwet <ri...@wzoeterwoude.net> [2006-09-19 16:16:01]:

> Could anyone tell me which version of mod_mbox apache is running over here?
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/
>
> The latest official tag of mod_mbox is 0.2
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_mbox/tags/0.2, but
> there are quite a few usefull changes inside trunk ;-)
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_mbox/trunk
>
> So I do believe (but cann't verify) this is the trunk version and not a
> release tag.

The latest and good version of mod_mbox to use is in
mod_mbox/branches/surgery. It could be, of course, a good idea to
merge this stuff back into trunk but for some reason we got messed up
in silly discussions about the autotools.

If you're willing to help, the next step is to create an home-made
Makefile.in instead of using an auto-generated one. After that, we
should be able to merge the new work into trunk, tag it and call a
vote for a new release.

Unfortunately, I'm a lot busy these days (you know, girlfriend, work,
university and stuff) so I don't think I'll be able to free enough
time to do it for the next few weeks.

Bests,
- Sam

--
Maxime Petazzoni (http://www.bulix.org)
 -- gone crazy, back soon. leave message.