Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Steven Murphy <st...@digitalfusion-media.com> on 2002/12/09 16:37:57 UTC

[users@httpd] HTTP Upload Meter

I've been looking for months for an upload meter for apache. I've seen the
Apache-UploadMeter-0.22 and can't get it working. The code is also very
dated and I'm not sure it works with newer versions of Apache. I'm looking
for anyone that has any insight or maybe even a step by step for getting the
above listed meter working.

Murph

Re: [users@httpd] HTTP Upload Meter

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.
That's more than just an upload-meter.  That's an upload meter + a web
application to manage the upload quota...  I'm not sure if there's software
other than Apache::UploadMeter written for mod_perl (and there's too many
nice perl modules that do useful things to really make it worth porting to
mod_uploadmeter in C).  To limit the amount of uploads, you're going to have
to make your own logic, I think.  I can't think of anything pre-canned that
does that....

  Issac

Posted by ncool007 <nc...@optonline.net>.

Posted by Issac Goldstand <ma...@beamartyr.net>.