Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Balaji Saranathan <ba...@wipro.com> on 2005/06/22 22:39:51 UTC

Tree component with Sun RI

Hi,

I tested the Tree component to work with Sun RI and it works fine.
However, the images are not not visible. When I check the Html source, I
see the following path

"Img
src="/framework/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/tree.HtmlTree/11134126600
00/images/node_close.gif" border="0" /><"

Why is the path being generated like this? I tried giving the image path
option and taking the default.

Can anyone help me?

No, I ahvent had success with porting tree 2 yet. I get a null pointer
exception at

java.lang.NullPointerException
com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.CommandLinkRenderer.getHiddenFieldNam
e(CommandLinkRenderer.java:136)
com.sun.faces.renderkit.html_basic.CommandLinkRenderer.encodeEnd(Command
LinkRenderer.java:318)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeEnd(UIComponentBase.java:720
)
org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeRecursive(HtmlTre
eRenderer.java:573)
org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeNavigation(HtmlTr
eeRenderer.java:544)
org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeCurrentNode(HtmlT
reeRenderer.java:327)
org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeTree(HtmlTreeRend
erer.java:229)
org.apache.myfaces.custom.tree2.HtmlTreeRenderer.encodeChildren(HtmlTree
Renderer.java:181)
javax.faces.component.UIComponentBase.encodeChildren(UIComponentBase.jav
a:701)

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or Mailadmin@wipro.com immediately

Re: Tree component with Sun RI

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <mw...@gmail.com>.
Balaji,

you have to set up our ExtensionsFilter, since the *default* resources
(javascript, images,...) are added to the jar file.

See http://myfaces.apache.org/docs/extensionsFilter.html

for more detailed information on that.

HTH,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf

RE: Tree component with Sun RI

Posted by Balaji Saranathan <ba...@wipro.com>.
Hi,

I ahve the images finally working. However, I had to give a relative
path to my application. There is one more thing I'm trying to get rid of
rather unsuccessfully. I want to gfet rid of the "Folder" icon on the
expnadable nodes. However, I dont see any option for doing it. Can it be
done by configuration or should I modify the code?

Regards
Bala