Posted to mirrors@apache.org by jason andrade <ja...@dstc.edu.au> on 2001/01/09 14:42:52 UTC

[qmirror] Apache mirror (fwd)

Hi,

is there a simple way to fix the problem below ?

regards,

-jason

Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 19:59:10 +1030
From: Nick Lane <ni...@intv.com.au>
Subject: [qmirror] Apache mirror

Hi,

You may or may not be aware that the apache mirror
(http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/apache/) links to the apache.org site instead
of your local mirror. The left menu on the front page is the only culprit,
if you go into another section (e.g. FAQ) the site works fine.

Just letting you know...

 --
Nick Lane
nick@intv.com.au

RE: Lack of mirror

Posted by Sahil Gupta - NET4U <sa...@net4u.co.nz>.
Where is the form where I can submit my mirror?

Posted by Ask Bjoern Hansen <as...@apache.org>.

Lack of mirror

Posted by Bradley Pearce <we...@bottleworks.net>.
Hi!  I had to stop mirroring Apache a few months ago.  I am no longer on
the listing of mirrors, but I am still on this mailing list.  Could
someone please remove me?

Thanks,
Bradley Pearce
webmaster@bottleworks.net