Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/07/13 14:18:11 UTC

[Ws Wiki] Trivial Update of "ReportForJul2007" by JohnKaputin

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by JohnKaputin:
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/ReportForJul2007

The comment on the change is:
spelling correction

  === Legal Issues ===
   * We are attempting to verify with ASF and IBM whether the appropriate documentation exists that assigns the rights of the initial WSDL4J code contribution to ASF. This is an oustanding item from the project status file.
-  * A license issue has arisen concerning StAX, which Woden uses with its AXIOM implementation. The stax-api-1.0.1.jar file does not contain a license file and the stax.codehause.org website refers to Apache ASL 2.1 which does not exist. The AXIOM project uses ASL 2.0 in its stax-api-LICENSE.txt file, but without knowing the original license it's not clear to us if this jar file can be redistributed under ASL 2.0. We are still investigating.
+  * A license issue has arisen concerning StAX, which Woden uses with its AXIOM implementation. The stax-api-1.0.1.jar file does not contain a license file and the stax.codehaus.org website refers to Apache ASL 2.1 which does not exist. The AXIOM project uses ASL 2.0 in its stax-api-LICENSE.txt file, but without knowing the original license it's not clear to us if this jar file can be redistributed under ASL 2.0. We are still investigating.

  === Miscellaneous ===