Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Debasish Sahu <De...@rmsi.com> on 2005/08/25 13:00:38 UTC

ERROR HtmlRenderKitImpl:145 - ContentTypeList does not contain a supported content type: multipart/form-data;

Hi All,

We have a JSF Page (main.jsf) which has a <h:form>  tag  and it includes
another JSF page for uploading images as a subview.
When we execute main.jsf we get the following error . We are using the
latest nightly build of myfaces.

ERROR HtmlRenderKitImpl:145 - ContentTypeList does not contain a supported
content type: multipart/form-data;
boundary=---------------------------7d52ca28a104c0

Main.jsf

<h:form id="styleForm" enctype="multipart/form-data">
<h:selectOneMenu styleClass="selectBox" id="type"
value="#{StyleJSP.style.type}" required="true" immediate="true"
                                        onchange="submit();"
valueChangeListener="#{StyleJSP.styleTypeChange}">
                    <f:selectItem itemValue=""
itemLabel="#{Message.empty_select_item}" />

</h:selectOneMenu>
<f:subview id="style6" >
                <c:if test="${StyleJSP.style.type == 'MARKER'}" >
                        <jsp:include page="/upload.jsp" />
                </c:if>
</f:subview>
</h:form>

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Debasish Sahu

Re: ERROR HtmlRenderKitImpl:145 - ContentTypeList does not contain a supported content type: multipart/form-data;

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.
This really isn't an error.

We send text/html back as a content-type in this case anyways.

I will check and get rid of that error message.

regards,

Martin

--

http://www.irian.at