Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by su...@eizent.com on 2000/08/21 15:59:28 UTC

Pls help in compiling mod_jk.so - Where is mod_jk.c ?

Hi,

I am trying to configure Tomcat 3.2 beta on Apache 1.3.12 with Linux (Redhat
6.0)

The Mod_Jk-How-to.html  says :
>For apache1.3
>Change directory to the apache1.3/ apache2.0 source directory.
>Use apxs in the following manner:
           apxs -o mod_jk.so -c *.c ../jk/ *.c -I ../jk/
>Copy mod_jk.so to Apache's libexec directory

There is no ../jk directory under the src tree and the compilation fails
with "gcc : No input files" . I have placed apxs in the path.

Where am I going wrong ? I guess I am missing the source - where do I get it
??

Thanks,
Sujit