Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/27 09:50:24 UTC

Re: [CONF] OpenEJB: August2007 (page created)

Did you mean *accepted* instead of *excepted* at the line b4 the last one
???

On 8/27/07, confluence@apache.org <co...@apache.org> wrote:

>    Page Created : OPENEJB<http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB>:
> August2007 <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/August2007>
>
> August2007 <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENEJB/August2007>has been created by David
> Blevins <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/%7Edblevins> (Aug 27,
> 2007).
> Content:
>
> Work on the OpenEJB 3.0 release is coming to a close. Documentation
> remains the largest outstanding item. The codebase has matured significantly
> through many contributions from the community and very little remains to be
> completed in that regard. Some new faces have started to pop up on the user
> list whom we are hoping can provide us with some good pre-release feedback.
>
> Community-wise things are great, activity is up. We are delighted to have
> voted in a dedicated contributor, Karan Malhi, as a new committer and he has
> proudly excepted. No CLA is on file yet.
>
>    Powered by Atlassian Confluence<http://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/default.jsp?clicked=footer>(Version:
> 2.2.9 Build:#527 Sep 07, 2006) - Bug/feature request<http://jira.atlassian.com/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10470>

Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [CONF] OpenEJB: August2007 (page created)

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Welcome :), I wanted to correct it but I wanted to make sure first :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour

Re: [CONF] OpenEJB: August2007 (page created)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@visi.com>.
Whoops!  Thank you!