Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/23 20:42:55 UTC

Camel Article

I recently wrote up an article on Apache Camel for DZone. Check it out if
you're interested!

http://architects.dzone.com/articles/apache-camel-integration

--
Cheers,
Jon

http://janstey.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel Article

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon

You should add a link to the article on the articles wiki page.

--
Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/

Re: Camel Article

Posted by Jon Anstey <ja...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 2:37 AM, Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Jon
>
> A great article. I guess the images for figure 1 and 2 will be fixed
> to display. At least they weren't displayed on my Safari browser this
> morning.

Hopefully fixed the issue now... no idea why it broke as it worked fine
yesterday :(

> BTW: I guess Charles will be commeting on that his bindy component can
> do CSV->POJO mapping. So the CSV->List->Object example can be easier
> in the future, eg. like the JAXB counter example, with @annotations in
> your POJO.

I know! I really wanted to use bindy for this but we didn't have 2.0 out yet
so I had to suffice with 1.6.0

Re: Camel Article

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jon