Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by MH...@symcor.com on 2005/02/07 19:15:50 UTC

BAYES_00 -2.60

Hi,

I just wonder what is wrong with my bayes that is scores the obvious spam
as -2.60.  How can I fix it.
Did anybody got the same score?

"not spam, SpamAssassin (score=3.416, required 4.9, autolearn=spam,
BAYES_00 -2.60, DCC_CHECK 2.17, DIGEST_MULTIPLE 0.10, FORGED_OUTLOOK_TAGS
0.07, HTML_30_40 0.02, HTML_MESSAGE 0.00, MIME_HTML_MOSTLY 1.02,
MPART_ALT_DIFF 0.07, RAZOR2_CF_RANGE_51_100 0.06, RAZOR2_CHECK 1.51,
URIBL_SBL 1.00)"

Thanks,

Magda

----- Forwarded by Magdalena Hewryk/TOR/SYM on 02/07/2005 01:13 PM -----

             "marlon samain"
             <siti@jobsonline.
             every1.net>                                                To

             02/04/2005 09:15                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       We work close to 24 hours a day.
             Please respond to
              "marlon samain"
             <siti@jobsonline.
                every1.net>

With a full range of meds on sale, customers can save more online.

Choose to shop online for meds on pain relief, sexual health, sleeping
disorder, depression relief, men's and women's health.

If your purchase on our site, you can enjoy overnight delivery and no f e e
prescription.

See affordable meds on our site only.

Press Here To Enter

Experience our doctor's advice online at zero cost

Early in the new year, three weeks after Bernard Kerik's nomination had
fallen apart, Thompson inaugural celebration, a simplistic interpretation
of how Washington works. The fact is that are involved in the relief effort
in southern Asia.Hundreds of troops from Australia,
Singapore,carburometer9dos1baudekinbisectedfoxier