Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ja...@external.t-mobile.at on 2008/05/29 08:07:05 UTC

Antwort: schema-validation-enabled does not work.. [Virus checked]

Hi Bharath,

maybe you have to add some more attritbutes to endpoint .. for me it works
... i'm using all as you plus
serviceName (without this it'll be created as java first  and soap action
will not be send .. and maybe also validation doesn't work ?) and
implementorClass (but i'm using aop proxy as reference to implementor ..
that's why i have to specify this)

could you try to add serviceName? I have it like this:
                serviceName="serNs:MyService"
                xmlns:serNs="http://hello.world/test"

best regards
jano

Bharath Thippireddy <bt...@primavera.com>
05/28/2008 22:41
Bitte antworten an
users@cxf.apache.org

An
users@cxf.apache.org
Kopie
dkulp@apache.org
Thema
schema-validation-enabled does not work..  [Virus checked]

We are trying to validate the soap request/responses on the server side by

using the "schema-validation-enabled" ,but i do not see any validation
happening.Below is the end-point definition from our cxf-servlet.xml.Is
this a bug?

<jaxws:endpoint
        id="AuthenticationService"
 implementor="com.primavera.ws.jaxws.provider.AuthenticationProvider"
        wsdlLocation="WEB-INF/wsdl/Authentication.wsdl"
        address="/AuthenticationService">
                <jaxws:features>
             <bean class="org.apache.cxf.feature.LoggingFeature"/>
                </jaxws:features>
                <jaxws:properties>
                            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled"
value="true" />